Monday, June 16, 2008

Random Thoughts

1) Won't be so un-cautious in the near future.
You know why. He knows why. They know why.
However, I thank God that A's got a heart.
Naive? Maybe.

2) Studying. the process whereby your brain gets smart
But your head gets dumb.
MYEs are in two days. Not the least bit worried
Cos that part only kicks in within 24 hours of the hardest paper(s)
Namely THURSDAY. =S Bio 1 & 2 AND amaths.

3) Completed the book of Revelation.
Just a short sharing:
Revelation 19:10
"I knelt at the at the feet of the angel and began to worship him.
But the angel said,"Don't do that! I am a servant, just like you and everyone else who tells about Jesus. Don't worship anyone but God. Everyone who tells about Jesus does it by the power of the Spirit."

Revelation 22:13
I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.


4) It's the second month since we passed out of NPCC
I only remembered when i chanced upon zw's emo post
So i shall say that the videos i posted was to commemorate
April 19th.

LINKS:
[[PART1 - Fancy-Drill march down]]
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WEBh77Ot0bc

[[PART2 - Muster Parade cum dedication to AHNPioneer NCOs]]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5WWS1M9y6w

[[PART3 - Pics time! cum dedication to HOs Pei Yi Ma'am & Mervyn Sir]]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A4InsYfRUg

Just felt like reposting this poem.
Enjoy =)

The times we share are very dear

With joy, smiles and full of cheer

As I leave, though tears will fall
I’ll remember the 46 of us all

I once said: “NP heals and never fails”
Its true, I’ve tried it before
‘cos every time you’re hurting, and you can’t smile anymore
NP will always be there to pick you up after the fall

To the juniors I’d like to say:
Don’t wait for the four years to slip away
Jia You and lead the way
Ask not what AHNP can do for you
But what you can do

Finally, a thank you to all the teachers
Instructors, past or present
Thank you fellow pioneers
And thank you dear juniors

Without all of you, I wouldn’t be who I am today.

No comments: