Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Decisions Decisions

Decisions Decisions

i called wenxin earlier
about work initially (she cursed about the ungodly hour)
but we digress
she asked me
RJ? or VJ?

yeah, right now its all about choosing the right school
the one that gives me the most out of my two years
throw in a tad bit of school spirit
maybe the influence i get from "those" students

in a nutshell
its a pro-and-con weightage thing for most of us
excluding those who've had the DREAM SCHOOL CHOICE since forever

for me, i'm hoping to get to VJ
its a good school, most will agree
and many think i "have no problem lah"

though this decision is (or was. since i've submitted my application already.)
ultimately mine
the outcome is not for me to say
anxious, not really
cos in the end its God's will
if He thinks no to VJ
i won't appeal
even considering the pressure i predict will come from my mom



I can't gurantee N,V or T
But He won't forsake me, that i can gurantee

No comments: