Thursday, January 28, 2010

FRIDAY without training

I'm at home now, and it's still bright and sunny out (on a FRIDAY? rare much.)
My physiotherapist said no running/CLIMBING for a week =(
Frankly, I'm home because I know staying in school while the rest trains would be way too tempting. Like how I told myself on Wednesday that I wasn't going to climb.
I did anyways.

Well, seeing that i had an early day today, my initial plan was to join Mum, Dad and Bro @ the Pinnacle. We're getting our keys for the new house today, and contractors would be coming down and all. But it's pretty much a waste of time, 'cos I've seen the place already? Plus they're all coming back at 5. Which leaves me with pretty much 2 hours to look around and imagine how my future room'd look like after all that white space gets filled up.

So, my decision? Shower, watch some TV and take a well deserved nap. I mean, it IS Friday! (:

No comments: