Saturday, January 12, 2008

Be thankful

Now, after my fair share
of complaining,
i wanna be thankful.

14 is as good as any other number.
(so is 22)
"quality not quantity"

i plan to train/groom/develop
my cadets, into ones with
integrity
a fighting spirit
determination
perseverance
and most of all
passion about AHNP

it'll be tough to bring our unit
to greater heights
especially with little
(or no) support from the school

but no matter how great a challenge
i wanna be thankful
for every challenge thats thrown at me
i learn and i grow

i also wanna thank my cadets
the ex-sec1s
who've grown into NP warriors
thank you for the opportunity
u gave me.
Leading the 12 of u,
was exciting yet equally challenging

thanks also for the cards u gave me
so so so touching =DD
LOVE u all to bits!
n yes, i'll do my best to come back
n yes, i wont forget u all!

thanks for the quote =)

No comments: