Tuesday, January 01, 2008

fab 'o8 everyone =)

first TAGbacks of the year^^

mandy:: yo back! it was a great year
having u gals in my squad

SK:: happy 2008! =D

wai:: yeap, u too...!

sue ean:: happy new year
chiobu/lajiao! thanks for relinking

emma:: hey emma! i got ur sms,
hope u had a great time in HK :)

hey! it's my first post of the year
hopefully my resolutions,
i'll be able to fulfil

resolutions
#1 not to be so lazy when it comes
to HOMEWORK
#2 be more hardworking abt PIANO
#3 less casual-lying ><
#4 run 5km++ in 30mins?
#5 work on my sit-ups & pull ups
#6 be closer to GOD, have time for him
always
#7 to come back as a CI n help ahsNPCC
#8 L1R5? hmm. <10 =D

i guess thats about it.

all this i'll put on my profile page.
to act as constant reminder
&&of cos i'll rely on U to help me
^^

happy new year once again =)
ta

No comments: