Sunday, March 09, 2008

Holidays. NOT

Okay, as the world knows
its the march holidays now



However, i am not anywhere close
to celebrating.
Though im having a pretty good time
in Ipoh now
There's just this naggy feeling
at the back of my head
which of course leads to the consequence
of me actually doing my work


What I've got to complete
this March "hols"


:English Compo
:CL jian bao
:EMath TYS paper
:Amath revision on trigo (gag me.)
:Biology crossword
:Biology internet lesson
(yay!i just completed it=))
:Chemistry energy WS
:Chemistry revision on Endo/Exo
:Music WS on Haydn =)
:Music accompaniment for
Schumann's Die Lotosblume

(i think it means The Lotus?
or The Blooming Lotus? XD)
:Theory Paper 2006 (C) & (S)
:Proposal for March Unit Camp '08


Now, anyone (sensible please.),
is this your idea of a holiday?
but hey, on the bright sunny side
(though its raining cats&dogs outside)
i still have time to blog
AND eat my all-time IPOHfavourites
loves.


i think im hungry
gonna grab a bite downstairs
tata!


I never would have made it very far
'cos you know you've got the keys to my heart

No comments: