Monday, March 10, 2008

Ipoh goings-on

Started off today with
my mom scamming me.
How nice...
=S


A yummy breakfast followed
(alot of consuming in ipoh =x)


I then soaked in reminiscence
with mommy
flipping thru album after album
of old photos...
Mostly black&white
(before i was born ).


really an eye-opener
(i think my aunty looks like me~!)
and ya,the fashion back then
was (Y) yet ew? haha
yea, i managed to cope some photos
for keepsake (=
loves


right now just wanna
give some shoutouts

to my dear: heyhey, missing u loads.
see u wed morning <3s
to Smarwll: S,we gotta get the groupings
for sec1s done by tmr... how?
i'm waiting for u to come online...
to those who took the 1st class drill test:
congrats on passing, sry i couldnt b thr.


God, grant me the
SERENITY
to accept the things that I cannot change,
COURAGE
to change the things I can, and
WISDOM
to know the difference

No comments: