Wednesday, September 10, 2008

NEW SKIN!

hey!
(or has lingo changed around here...
i haven't been touching these lil' keys that have numbers and letters and symbols and other wacky stuff for a long time. or so it seems. so is it still hey! ? haha)

as you can see
my blogskin's changed! this was kinda impulsive cos my previous one's images starting disappearing. i think the person who made the skin changed it or sth..

ANYWAYS, you may also see that this skin is screwed.
At least that's what my eyes tell me. There's this wierdo symbol which is some microsoft email thing that's plastered all over the empty spaces. Or you may see previous posts.
Well, if anyone knows who to rectify this.
please holler!

For the time being, just, you know, ignore. It's what we humans do best huh?

PRELIMS
.
nothing interesting, 'cept the fact that my dream of <8 may be slipping away..
especially after today's killer amath (paper 1 mind you...)

I'm gonna blog next time abt my SAC trip, cos i got relli lovely pics n i just wanna show off SACPS to the world! hehe, wait till u see what their toilet doors read. XD

til then, ciao!

No comments: