Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hugs <3

Hey! i am sixteen, (psst. its legal--vanessa)
AND i specially came up here to post to thank all you peeps
who're super thoughtful cos exams are in a week.

So, in chrono order... Messages from u peeps

RACHEL! thanks for being the NUMBER ONE
Yu Kwan...and ChowS. thanks =)
Zheng Wei, yep VJ here we come :D
SuPeng, oops. i mean Su Huai XD
Stefan, thank you :)
Betris! yay, thanks for remembering. Loves!
SK. Best wishes to you too! Dun be sad, urs will be here in no time!
Leon, my twin!"... forever my twin"
Zhi Yong, thanks for the past week ;) tc @ camp
Hui Ling =) x 16
CHIOBU! lol, im reading from my hp, & vanessa saved her name as that. thanks=)
Hexian, thank you (=
Sheena, who was alr on e phone with me, but didnt wanna lose out. thanks gal!
Kahwee!!! kahwee kahweekahweeeee. thank youuu
Megan LUVV
Michelle! thank youuu. i want the photos from dinner!
random no. who sent at 0316 hours. hmm... no idea who it is ><
Alvin, swensen's in a month k? enjoy urself!
Sue Ean baby!, loves
Li Xin & Zhen Ying, hey gals, thanks again. miss you all lots!
Su Peng, happy birthday! ur bro sucks btw, he doesn't even rmb!!!
Ivan =D xie xie
My secret admirer, ANIG XD thank you
Fang Ying, thanks!
Yu Lin, thank you fishy~
Noo Hoo, Ngik Hiong ;D thanks thanks
janice, i suppose from 4a, thank you =)
Jun Zhi (@ 9pm liaos... but thanks anw..) wad legal huhhh?
Jia Min (even later... at 2203...) u nothing me??!!! ur so dead man...
Ray Seen! (also quite late. but you know what i wasn't born yet XD)

i was officially born @ 2356 hours. Which means, EVERYONE was early... haha.
Yeap, thanks again ya'll.

to VaRY, thanks for the SPLIT tee (both of em XD) and the ripples slipper! <3 lots n lots n lots!

to SMaRWLL! thanks for tekaning me on my bdae. grr... the vid better not be circulated! wenxin u hear me!? haha, besides that, gan xie u peeps for taking time off ur studying process to get me the cake n come all e way to vid me doing stupid things. ...>< hope u guys enjoyed lunch!

to those who wished me on friendster : dewaine, andrew, audrey yao n sarah, thank you so much =)


<>

hugs all e way.<3

No comments: