Friday, October 31, 2008

SO CLOSE!!!! i can taste it (;

yes, its near.
VERY near.
Of course for me,
it's obstructed by more than just SS and the three MCQs
I also have higher music (blehs) and chinese (double blehs) and lit (not that bad. ha)

but really, to think about it is just
C=
all smiles, baby, all smiles.
Church tomorrow(more smiles),
but before that gonna meet my dear (more more smiles)
so i really don't have anything to complain about
Lovin' my life right now <3

I think my mouth's achin' from all that smilin'
heh... oh well, not to make those eighteen year olds jealous,
i shall stop my post right here.
to aJay: STUDY! grr

PICS!



















Magaret jie's present to me and
the other graduates from youth alpha '08 =)
Mine's the bear! n dun think it's small... it's like waist high yo ;)





















































other pics of me and AHS class of '08...
So gonna miss u peeps =( other pics will be uploaded another day!

No comments: