Wednesday, April 07, 2010

it's april!

April's fine - new topics bury disappointment (or lack thereof) from results
I know I need to buck up because I really am under-performing.
I will. I can. And if I can't, I must.
Our class really is blessed with good teachers who care and make learning such a breeze.
For JCTs I want to give it my all and do justice to my class and our teachers(:

Who's with ;)

Today brought another bouldering training with J1s.
It wasn't any different from last week - Traverse, Boulder (new routes today!) followed by Medium PT (6x8 pull ups, 4x20 push-ups, 4x30 sit-ups, 3x1min plank) and punishments =( for climbing in the Barea without j2s around and not closing the store gate and being slow and being late.
Well I hope the J1s have it drilled in their heads now. We aren't sadistic seniors who enjoy punishing them, it's all a matter of discipline and safety.

Slight bouldering and moderate PT made my arms sore and fingers raw (it rhymes!), but as always, I LIKE. On Friday, I hope we'll get warmed up to Speed Climbing(: and highwalling in general!

No comments: