Monday, April 18, 2011

3 days

It's three days to our first year. Who can believe that?

I'm really really glad that it falls on GOOD FRIDAY. which means sher's gonna be a civillian? Haha, the block leave week was too short =( and like he said, he's experiencing withdrawal symptoms... Cold Turkey treatment

Good news though, he'll be out for three days, in three days. And we'll feast and celebrate and be merry people(:

On the other hand, I has bad news... I was so looking forward to the next time i get to travel (without my parents). And my opportunity came - Batu Caves 2011 with the J1s. Sadly, my dad thinks it's dangerous and risky and whatnot. So i can't go =( Sorry jac =(((

Well, i won't dwell on the NOs i get from my parents. Life's too short for that.



Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have. And I'm ever so blessed to have everything that I have.

No comments: