Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Broadrick's Speech Day

Last week, this time, I was getting ready to meet up with Shaina to go back for Broadrick's Speech Day

I like the idea of speech days. The acknowledgement of achievements, recognising students' efforts, summing up the year... Too bad I was never really good enough to receive such a prize.
(oh, with the exception of Sec1 when I got 2nd in cohort for English Literature)

So, the programme was short and sweet. Performances were great, the parade too. I especially liked the Malay Dance (my students did great!) and the CO. Fringe performances took place during the refreshments. Ms Alicia Loh performed :D:D and the songs were (Y)

I had lots of fun being back in the school. Plus night had fallen by the time we'd left...making the visit more special (yknow the feeling when you experience night-time for the first time in school?).

I miss the rest of the staff. I miss the students. :(

Shaina, Ying Chao and I will go back on...Teacher's Day ;D

whee

No comments: