Monday, May 23, 2011

Hostel Headache.

for the longest time, I've considered university life to encompass the experience of living independently - in a hostel, that is.

except mommy had a hard time accepting this "definition" of uni life of mine.
after lots and lots of persuasion, convincing and a pinch of whining, plus input from my aunt and cousins who grad from NUS,
she said yes! whoo.

having accepted NUS' offer to FASS, the natural choice of arts&soc.science kids is... Eusoff/Temasek, yeah?

well, no. mommy would rather me stay at a less crazy-active hall. and i didn't want to stay in a single room (like lone-phobia).

So, that left me with KE7 and Raffles. After considering and deliberating for the longest time... I decided to stop pushing my mom and testing her limits. I chose KE7, since my cousins have graduated from there with no qualms, unscathed. It's still a hall. Better than staying home, no?

Plus the bus stop's right at my doorstep - super convenient. Less distraction too! The steps? Oh well, toning for my thighs and butt.

See, silver lining :D

No comments: