Sunday, February 17, 2008

Reconciliation

It's been decades since i typed anything
into this lil' blank space...
Justification. I'VE BEEN BUSY
haha, honestly... With visiting
and catching up with work
and NPCC (especially campcraft)
and of course Valentine's Day


(thanks for the post =p)


I just gotta say, this year's gonna
be one hell of a ride. So many things
So little time
At the tip of my fingers
i can just name a few that'll take forever to complete
#1 My theory exam g6(done by mid-march)
#2 Piano practical g6(June mock exam, Jul/Aug exam)
#3 O levels (self explanatory) which comes with
the truckload of tests each week, not forgetting hw
and the June CL Os. Next week alone will bring 5 tests.
One per day. nice eh?
#4 NPCC... Campcraft comp, followed by March Camp, then
POP (which im SOOOO not looking forward to.)


Things are getting slightly (wads e word?)
and it'll just get worse.


Give me strength.

No comments: