Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm home

Hey, yeah, i AM home right now
Don't give me that "0.0"-look or the "hmm?"-look
cos i am not sick
(actually, technically i am,
though thats not the reason why i'm not in the school hall listening to our darling principal
talk to us Sec4s about who's under-achieving and who's borderline and who's gotta pull up who's socks.)

n neither am i ponning.
seriously, i'd love to..
but have u SEEN the amount of hw/tests/"quizzes"/time-trials we've got scheduled????

So, yea, the reson why i'm not in school doing all of the afore-mentioned things, is cos i just took my g6 piano practical exam (ABRSM btw.)
=D Mr Shorr was my examiner n he was super nice.
Like, i didnt feel all that nervous even though i was RUSHED to Emmanuel like siao
I stumbled abit on scales. Pieces were ok. SR was better than normal, no failing this time! Aural was also okay considering the fact that im down with a cough/sore throat (=

Yeap, all in all, today was really great cos i've finally got ONE (of many, i assure you) huge weight
off my shoulders...
Now, on to conquer the rest of it
Sigh sigh sigh sigh. no, stop sighing.
i shall =D while doing my HW & studying for my THREE TESTS later @ e library cos
i just gotta hang on a lil' longer.

Oh btw! i'm glad to say 2.4 rocked. =)
heehee.
i guess all that treadmill-ing did pay off!
of course, special thanks to RaySeen who got me to wake up at 8am every SAT to gym with her (always going to tamp, why cant we go to MY GYM! hmp)
as well as Rachel, my running partner n co-gymmer. =D 33's the number~

random happy pics! hope they bring a (= to ur face!
























































chill~























Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete
John 16:24

No comments: