Sunday, July 13, 2008

Turning back the pages of my life...

I was feeling pretty bored and started scrolling thru past albums of countless photos
N boy, did i change. Even in a year.
seeing is believing...!






















2008:: Me & the flower girl (jia xin) =)





















2007:: 15th birthday! Celebrated @ a 3D2N chalet with the gals
=) fun fun fun!
ohh we're eating Yu Kwan's tiramisu.
It is HEAVENLY. though she prob had help =p





























Okay, now slightly back to CNY in
2007:: COUSIN PHOTO!
ohmigosh. it seemed like SUCH a long time ago
bro's on my left.
feature! : bottom row gals. SO LOVABLE!
-Isabella Rose Edgington (whose mom is my cousin. so she's not supposed to be in the photo technically...
ANW her grandma is my aunt who married a British Soldier in WWII thus the angmoh-ness)
-Chung Jia Xin (better known as yan yan. My youngest cousin on the maternal side)






















BIG REWIND
(see date)
2003:: Jean's convocation
I was 11... meaning P4/5
don't i look ADORABLE





















2003:: rewind again to CNY
ahh, the memories =)
Lemme do a tad bit of "critical analysis"
Bryan's fat
Jason's toot-ish (ha!)
Jean was thin--that's wad Singapore did to her!
Michelle was a teenager back then? (0.0)
Mark & I & Yong are giggly
Siang & Diane-unseen. oops!

No comments: