Wednesday, December 01, 2010

celebration day 1,2 and 3

CELEBRATION day1: SHOP.HOP.OP.P

the few hours after our last paper saw shopping (part 2) with gwen&kris (and weng) at Far East and the Orchard Road malls. my progress with prom-related stuff? Dress, check. Shoes, check. Accessories, check. Makeup, check. Hair. :D i'm happy! And i'm happy kris found her prom dress! it's pretty((:

CELEBRATION day 2: I heart clean tiles(:

on Tuesday, i had no plans. Hence I decided to drop by at CA to help Mr Kao set routes for the juniors. Did a bit of conditioning too. Quite contented with my current state of fitness, but there's definitely much to do in terms of strength training. And I'm hoping to conquer my weaknesses (roofs, slopers...) Oh yes, highwall soon?

The J1 girls have indeed improved since the last time I've trained with them. They've brushed up on techniques and strength too. The only advice I have for them is to be more daring, dynamic and positive. Don't be afraid to attempt something that looks challenging. Instead of groaning and making excuses, work on your strengths to conquer the route. The beauty of climbing is not in completing a route, but dissecting the process of it. It's all about perspective. And on Tuesday, I was quite disappointed with their negativity and lack of enthusiasm towards the end of training.

Well, I'll see them again on Friday. And I hope I can help them make the best out of training time. (: Keep pressing on!

CELEBRATION day 3: two is better than one

Spent half the day with my boy today(: it's just great having nothing to worry about and having no reason to rush off some place. Stress-free days ahead... I like ;D

bio students! all the bestest for tomorrow..end the As with a BANG yes? (:

No comments: