Thursday, December 30, 2010

let's hit the rewind button

now that i'm back from the land of narrow cobbled streets and gorgeous quaint houses, AND my brother's off at camp COS-ing, I finally have time to blog!

Yes.

Where i left off last, I had yet to mention Prom and my class chalet. So here (rewindzxzzzxx... Dec 6th)

Prom was like any other. People spending tons of money on a single night (i mean just the dinner itself was expensive and not worth it! I've SERVED better food). After Sec4 grad night, I told myself never to get conned into this seemingly glam night only to remember nothing but taking a bunch of photos mostly with people (besides VaRY and SMarWLL and the some other guys) you'd never see again. Prom, then, was an overstatement. A con, like i said.

But this prom, THIS prom. (was still an overstatement, except) I had willingly signed up to be conned for a bunch of 22 hunks and babes (as we narcissist like to call ourselves.) These 22 people whom I would probably have gone into depression and left JC without. They've pulled me through the hardest times, be it Climbing difficulties, competitions, family problems, issues with schoolwork... ALL of it. And i wouldn't have gone to prom if it weren't for the majority who decided we should show our glam-ed up faces.

The dinner was. meh. The programme wasn't too bad. (Watching Calvin, Clement and the rest of the nominees dance) At the end of the night, we took a group photo together. Sadly, without van and alistair and raihan. But, at that moment, i felt like. This is it.

I've said it a thousand times before, written it down in most letters and cards i've given to you batch of climbers, but i'll say it again. Each and every one of you have contributed to the club and have most definitely made a DIFFERENCE in my life.

TJCCC 09/10 has been legen-(wait for it)-dary. And I wouldn't have had it any other way. You hunks and babes are awesome ttm. I'll never forget the times we had together.

emo-momo. =(


(forwardsssss... 13th Dec) class chalet!

There were about 12 of us that day? Nicole, Ying Ying, Ming Xuan, Martin, Mark, Joel, Jason, Albert, Andrew Wong, Tanoto. And I!

That makes 11. uhm, yeah. so we card game-d, we board game-d, we camwhore-d, we ate, we laughed, we talked, we drank. And we did a lot of crazy forfeiting. Which shall not be named, to protect the poor victims of said tragedy. =p

photos are all up n FB. so, none shall be posted here!

I had a great time with the class. (: who cares if we don't have a friggin class tee, and that our outings/chalets arent the most successful. (We've got Ryan, what's your excuse?) haha, i'll remember the tutorials we spent pissing off Mr Lim, Martin having to see teachers after class, GP essay writing while sucking on lollipops, lectures we never attended, getting caught for skiving, being all competitive and whatnot with the rest of the cohort... It's been roses.

I'll see you guys real soon and all the best with your future endeavours..!

No comments: