Saturday, September 26, 2009

(SLEEP) over













It's been a while.. I told myself I would blog, so I'm here to fulfil my promise(:

The concert I attended with Jason and Nicole wasn't as much fun as I hoped it would be. Probably cos the choreographers had very deep meanings behind each performance and I honestly wasn't in the mood for much thinking.

Anyhow, I enjoyed their company and met up with Debra, Eleanor, Aunty Sally and Mi Chelle too.

Jason learnt to plan ahead (what to wear) and us three will definitely be going out to catch a concert again(: yeeaaaa?

With my weekend burnt from PW and Dance Reflections: The Next Wave, I started to plan ambitiously for the weekdays. So far, I pretty contented with my progress, though it's soon I'll start regretting that statement. I'm somewhat finished with writing my own notes for content-subjects (leaving Oscillations&Waves; Carbloxylic Acid Derivatives; MC&Oligopoly, Inflation, Labour and Wage determination)

I plan to finish 'em by Wed.. and if all goes well, start chiong-ing revision papers. I mean. That thick stack of past year papers has to be put to use.

Missing climbing badly, I find myself reading the high-wall routes during morning assembly..But, we'll all be in for a treat in slightly more than a month's time when ClimbOn! takes off(: can't. wait.

As I type this post, my eyelids are being forced open because mummy won't let me sleep until i've had dinner. Why am I so tired...?

PW (sleep) over @ Mark's house. OP slides are now 80% complete, speeches need some trimming and we're basically almost ready for our OP rehearsal on Wed. Let me tell you, it wasn't easy getting the group to stay awake/focused/serious/productive. Someone sometime somehow, can just slip into lalaland without any sign. But work aside, I think I got to know my group members better? See them in their natural habitat(: I had fun (to a certain extent) but now all I need is rest cos I gotta feeling that my current state of sleep deprivation will take much recuperating.

I want to share about something that Ailing from Youth for Christ, aka YFC told me on Thurs. But it'll probably be a long post, which I'll keep for after Promos... when I've done sufficient research and I think I'm ready to talk to mummy. Keep me in prayer and all the best to those whose exams are underway.

No comments: