Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wherever you go, whatever the weather, always bring your own sunSHINE(:





















Sick for the second time in a month.
Makes me question my immunity...
But mostly causes classmates to speculate whether or not I really am ill

They'll say I'm skipping school to mug
For the tests the next day.
While here I am, feeling lethargic, too weak to do very much
Here's what I did today, just so you know.

Last night @ 2000 hours - had dinner, feeling my sore throat getting worse
2100 - went to sleep, hoping to kill the bug by morning
2230 - woke up in sweat and decided not to attend school the next day
This morning @ 0900hours - woke up for breakfast, glad that i had no fever
1000 - played piano to lift my spirits and tried to do what you guys were doing (superposition) but failed cos the notes bore me
1200 - had lunch with daddy and jean
1400 - took a nap
1800 - voila! just woke up

so... if you think i'm "so gonna ace (my) tests tomorrow". think again.


anyways, the pic above is designed by TOOP [Temasek Overseas Outreach Programme] Cambodia and we're selling them to raise funds for our outreach activities like building wells and organising school activities. We're selling the notebooks at $5.00, please do support our cause! (: it'll be greatly appreciated<3

No comments: