Thursday, September 10, 2009

What's your intention of calling my girlfriend??
















12pm @ ClimbAsia yesterday - I'm offically a partner in CLIMB(:
Zhengyu came along with me, and next to arrive was Andrew
The other TJClimbers (Jac, Rah, Calvin and Chris) came slightly later about 1pm
By then we'd done our stretching and some endurance routes

Had loads of fun just catching up with them,
Doing some cra-sy routes
Working on some techniques
Turning fingers sore and toes cramped

I think I need to be less fearful of roofs, more prepared (mentally) each time I get on the wall and to stop being negative/Valerie (haha! "I cannot! I cannot" >< )

Really looking forward to the next time I climb (: and for now, I'll just do weights and static PT. Can't let studying get to my fitness =p



NOT fat (haha!)
-ashleY

ps: pic above was taken 2 years back with mel&drew <3

No comments: