Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bitterness, sweetness, and everything in between

Okay, so promos are over. It was good, i guess. Much better than JCTs, but hey, everyone did better (cos my ranking still fell..)

PW's over too. Just an hour ago i was deleting my emails -- all things PW.
"WR draft5"
"OP FINAL FINAL!"
"website for pics"
"my slides"
"updated WR"
"Question and Answer list"

check check check check - DELETE.
=)

and right before that, i experienced so many things at once, i didn't know how to feel.

Bitterness starts with the letter C. C for cancelled. My TOOP Yunnan trip, that is.
How are you supposed to feel when
1) whatever you've slogged for, for the last 8 months is gone to waste?
2) the one thing you put your heart, your soul, your time, your effort, your energy, your sleep, your passion into is gone?
3) all you wanna do is curse and swear at the "leaders" of the college

lemme just list the hundred and three things i'm disappointed with
i think i sacrificed trainings, time out with my friends, time out with parents, sleep time (getting the blog up, getting the eclairs to arrive on time, selling notebooks.....) and there's so much more.
i mean, when Mrs Loke said, "opportunities are like balls, catch them as they come along." thanks for taking my ball away?
and tell me how'd YOU feel.
admit that this decision you made SUCKS. and its terribly unfair to us and the other TOOP group.
why. why. why.
so what if H1N1's going around..
like jiamin said, every continent in our planet is infected with H1N1, except antarctica. you wanna send us to mars or sth? how can you let other groups of students carry on with overseas trips to US, Tianjin, Vietnam, Korea, India and whatnot. you mean you guarantee their safety there?????

damn it. tears welled u several times when the teachers were trying to explain to us what the f was going on. (the F really shows how pissed i am, because people who know me know how rarely i use the word. if ever.)

immediately though, this thought came into my mind - BATU CAVES.
I sent a quick sms to Mr Kao, who quickly called me back, and told me the necessary things
-get parents' approval, get vaccinations, sign consent form.
WOO.

And yes, i am GOING to batu caves with TJCCC. i will try not to think about yunnan.

after all, you can't miss what you never had. right?
local project my foot.

No comments: