Tuesday, November 24, 2009

TO KL!
























what can i say?

雨过天晴 (:

i'm stuck at home again, but this time, i'm not complaining
because, really, i have so much to be thankful for
being unable to go for a picnic doesn't even come close to spoiling it for me

in less than 24 hours, i'll be on the coach to KL!
am i prepared?
hopefully. i'm praying nothing bad's gonna happen
like a heavy downpour, or food poisoning

packing progress: 80% (undone stuff like my Old Navy's that's in the wash and my toothbrush and contact lenses)

maybe later today, i'll organise my 2010 diary(: that'll be fun. haha, organisers <3

organising my songs now. that. sucks =( it's taking forever..!
Somewhere in the
Middle of Nowhere - Hot Hot Heat.
H. yay.

my next post will probably feat. Damai, Nyamuk, crazy night fun, Camp5 and all that jazz
ciao!

No comments: