Sunday, March 28, 2010

emceetees

Not going to talk about them?

Hahaa, there's a part of me that's disappointed that I hadn't put in my best for the MCTs. And the other side (whom I'm going to abandon by the time JCTs approach) that reminds me how this was set to kill us and make us buck up for JCTs.

New studying pact: Basically just to stay back after school each day to do homework and do revision. TYS here i come;D

Besides studies, Climbing is still out of the question. I did "touch" and do minimal (really minimal!) bouldering @ CA today while the J1s were shopping for their first pairs of rock shoes. I wore a skirt to prevent myself from getting on the wall(: but yeah, the minimal climbing I did didn't hurt my back(Y) and I'll probably go for Physio on Tues.

For now, I'll stay away from Yishun and train the J1s to boulder.I can't say I'm unhappy because high-walls are so foreign to me now though it means I won't be able to be with my love :(

Social life update!

On Thursday after my last paper, Rachel, Vanessa, Yu Kwan and I met up for some chillax session. A rare treat we indulged in (since the last time we met up was in 2009!) We had lunch @ Vivo Marche which stretched into Tea. Pictures are due to be uploaded by Wed. I PROMISE! haha, we caught up with each other's lives and just took turns to tell the latest;D Christmas plus Birthday gifts were also exchanged, it felt odd but equally heartwarming. HEARTS!

Since it was pouring, I couldn't bring them to the Pinnacle so we just shopped around Vivo. Much of our remaining hours was spent at Daiso! And did i find treasure there!! I'm so making a trip back when I've moved(: Besides that, I bought a scarf and a headband from Forever21. under $12 =p

The day after, we met (AGAIN!) cos we realised we were all free. HAHA,initially the plan was to catch Alice in Wonderland. But we ended up shopping (without Rachel =( boo) Lunch at Manpuku followed by aimless walking. We found ourselves going crazy with more headbands at Montip and I bought two(; for training and casual use luh. Then I proposed that we three visit the Pinnacle since I had to help Dad paint the house. And they came!

Okay, i admit, we did nothing but CAMWHORE. hahahah, 100pictures in 2 hours. Yes, the epitome of camwhoring XD

Friends are the family you choose for yourself and I just wanna say that you girls are fantastic family members ;)

No comments: