Sunday, March 14, 2010

HEAL BACK HEAL

I went for the AHSLC briefing this afternoon gaining nothing but an injury.

We were on our way back from shopping for logistics at Sheng Siong and took a cab because we had a ton of things and it was pouring terribly. As we unloaded the things, my slipper (extremely unreliable) decided that i should slip and fall. On my back.

I couldn't stand for almost a minute, but i knew i had to get indoors. Thank God i managed to stand and walk. The pain was still bearable.

As I eased into a chair, I soon realised it wasn't a minor bump. The pain was sharp and piercing. I could not bend forward to a 90' angle.

I'm also thankful for the other camp officials who expressed concern and made me go to see a doctor. Yu Kwan, Soon Keong, Ray Seen, Lee Ying (thanks for the slippers and cash!), Jia-Min, Vanessa Chow, Chun Kit and Ka Hwee.

Apparently the doc said it could be anything from a bad bruise/contusion or a minor crack in my bone. She gave me some pain relief pills and a cream for applying... I pray that it's nothing serious or long-term. I don't want to lose it all.

Not now. Not ever.

No comments: