Thursday, September 23, 2010

migraine

from being a major lazyworm:(

anyhow, that's besides the point. I wanted to rant because...
My dad just managed to use the following words on me in a span of... 10 minutes
A) Debtor
B) Bum
C) Potential cancer victim.

Why? Because I exceeded my monthly mobile plan quota for 100 minutes and 600 texts by 70 minutes and 60 texts.
Honestly, I don't remember my counter going up so high...
Secondly, he thinks I'm going to end up a debtor and a bum in life because i spend money before i start earning a cent. (Guess what, we're al doomed. We all spent money on diapers and milk powder the day we were born. And goodness, education too!?)
Thirdly. I'm getting a headache from staring intently at the screen ignoring his,
"Your-daughter-is-getting-out-of-hand", nag to my mom.


Okay, so. If i stop calling/texting, i apologise in advance

No comments: