Monday, September 20, 2010

on a roll here(:

okay, another post! to make up for a 3-month hiatussss

a couple of times during our studyfest made me think a lot
about the future
about me
about us
about larger things
about love
about mind-____ing stuff.
that was "blow" by the way. nothing else.

Psychoanalysis was a great part of those thinking moments
Lotsa WHYs and WHATs and plain question marks.

I somehow came up with a list of 10 must-bes for guys as a guide to girlss.
non-exhaustive, non-conclusive. It's a personal stand (not Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus), don't shoot me if she doesn't agree ;D

so. today, i shall start with #10!

#10. Be inclined to think her: WWSD - What would she do?

Take any hypothetical situation, throw in an ultimatum
You'd instinctively choose A over B. But what about her?
How well do you know her thoughts/feelings/priorities/expectations?
Fit yourself into her skin and walk all around in it. The revelations will shock you.

Personal anecdote. I am quite a crybaby. Says Sher. He thinks i cry too easily and too frequently. In my defence, it's my defence. And when it isn't I'm just in touch with my emotions... But for him to know this about me has (in my opinion) helped us tread through rough waters. He's definitely more aware now of how i'm feeling. When i'm silent. When i turn away. When i go "okay, bye".

So, moral of the story today is-know her insides. Knowing that alone will change you through your actions and words. And she'll start going, "you know me best"





No comments: