Monday, September 20, 2010

are we there yet? no. are we there yet? no. are we there yet? YES. really? no.

that scene from Shrek cracks me up,

I feel liberated after today, knowing all that's left does not involve crazy writing.
And i'm thankful for getting through this round of examinations with such a sense of.
Chi??

Like innerpeace. (ahmed's innershine?)
I didn't quite prepare for prelims as much as I'd hoped
But the queer thing was my lack of pre-hall jitters
(well, ok, i had them last night thinking of failing stats and econs.)

But as i said, the worse for now is over.
I deserve a break, so do you.

You make take a day or two,
to settle for grades foretold, and face the next battle
I shall indulge in a week or so,
before my nerves return to being numb and cold.

hee, i feel poetic. (ha.)
(ha.)

anyways, my well deserved break starts...yesterday
(i watched three movies in a row! hence the jitters)
but what i really need now is to repay my sleep debt.
Go to bed with a smile and worry not bout tomorrow.

Do not worry about tomorrow,
for tomorrow will worry about itself.

(: nightnight kiddos.


PS: climbers - reply me! i needs your answer by soons;D

No comments: