Tuesday, December 15, 2009

cryptoquote

lying in bed just thinking about the previous night
how i looked back
not in regret though, more like collecting my thoughts
defragmentation.
then i wondered, "Was it just about timing? He just happened to be there at the right time."
Right. What did that mean anyways?

What did love mean? I know i'm starting to sound all Dr. Phil
But really, this is for me.
Each has a definition she'd like to call her own
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away"
"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."


The Pact is turning out to be compelling indeed.
It has a say too
"Love is when you put someone's needs before your own. No metter how inconceivable those needs were; no metter how fucked up; no matter how much it made you feel like you were ripping yourself into pieces"
It's got me thinking, it's got me feeling, it's got me teary-eyed.


i admire jac.

No comments: