Thursday, December 10, 2009

Los Angeles! Day 2

[Day 2; 10th Nov]

I woke up at 10am, two hours off my expectations. After getting out of the warm bed where I was literally sinking beneath the comforter and washing up, we headed to this Italian fine-dining place for brunch. It was gooood. You guys should just assume that every food place I mention from now on is GOOD. Hahaha, and fattening, and yummy. And good. Okay, moving on (there are loads and loads of pictures from Maggiano’s so, if you feel like feeling jealous about Calamari, Stuffed Mushrooms, Salmon, Lasagna, Ravioli, Chicken and Truffle, Tiramisu and Crème Brulee do check them out ;)) we shopped a lot after that.

Because it was almost 3pm after that heartening (or heartburn-ing) lunch, Aunty Theresa had to pick J-zach from school, leaving us to shop at Marshall’s, this department stall that has fantastic brands and awesome prices. I bought myself an O’Neill tank top (for US$9.99!) and Clement’s birthday present (: I think it’s so appropriate. Haha! While shopping at the Sports area, I found PRANA. Okay, I admit, I was looking for chalkbags but I found tops instead. SO PRETTY. There was one that’d match Gwen’s chalkbag..!

We reluctantly left Marshall’s at 5pm, having about 3 hours left till Aunty Theresa picked us up for dinner. We walked into Pak Sun, this shop which had brands like FOX (the riding brand), Split (my favourite!), Roxy and VANS. I almost bought a shirt and a pair of jeans, but the price and fit weren’t great, so I passed. Next, we went into Tilly’s! Yes, I came out with a bag… this time it was jeans. Not just any jeans, hon. Levi’s. And you’ll never believe the price! I got it for a mere US$26! Screams. The States is shopaholic paradise, admit it!

Dinner that night was at Kula’s, after meeting up with J-Zach and Aunty Theresa. Imagine Sakae Sushi, minus red plates and less variety. I enjoyed myself anyhow, grabbing plates off the conveyer belt. I don’t know how it happened, but I seemed to be the only one eating, constantly. Our table for six only raked up 23 plates. Epic fail right? I was responsible for more than a third of that. HAHAH. Yum.

I’m back home and it’s 10.22pm and I’m watching the guys play L4D again. After a bath, I’ll probably tuck me in cos tomorrow spells DISNEYLAND! Or California Adventure, technically :D all smiles baby ;)

PS: got your text! Thanks(;

No comments: