Sunday, December 13, 2009

Los Angeles! day 4

[Day 4; 12th Nov]

Waking up at 12 isn’t so bad huh? What sucks is that it’s raining! DAMN. That means no Knott’s Berry Farm. Not today at least… And looking at the weather, the precipitation seems pretty stubborn. Anyhow, I find myself having breakfast/lunch at a Chinese restaurant for Dim Sum.

Brunch wasn’t awesome, but satisfactory… We then went to D&Bs for some fun(: kids fun more like. J-Zach, Bryan and I went to play at the arcade for about 3 hours or so. Shooting, racing, collecting tickets, you name it! Hey, I just realized arcade games are so stereotypical! There’s nothing besides boy-ish, gory stuff. Really! Para-para and step dancing not included.

Dinner was at another Chinese restaurant. Zi Cha, nothing much to say about it? Heh. I’m taking food for granted, good food too.

Night activities were way more exciting! For some reason, after we’d all showered, we brought Cluedo out to play(: It was J-Zach, Aunty Theresa, Bryan, Uncle Kok Pan and myself and though I didn’t win both times I had fun anyhow. The guys are just GOOD at this deduction thing, I wasn’t even close..! After Cluedo we headed on to RISK. I hadn’t played it before, but what the heck right? After learning a bunch of necessary rules and stuff, we headed on as I tried to conquer Africa and Europe. Much suffering occurred until Bryan and J-Zach decided to ally. Uncle Kok Pan’s immediate reaction was to ally with me. DUH did I say yes! Uncle Kok Pan’s a natural at games. HAHA, the pair of us won in the end! (I know he could’vve won on his own, really!)

What family-game night could end without Pictionary? It was past midnight then, but we played 3-on-3 Female V Male, Dad sat out. The girls won of course ;)

I went to bed at 2am, after surviving rounds of laughter :D

ciao

No comments: